Virgininia & Maryland HVAC Maintenance Plans
Ensure Longer-Lasting Equipment, Lower Utilities, & Cleaner Air!
Donmar Heating & Cooling, our Sterling HVAC team is dedicated to making sure all of our customers
are breathing the cleanest air possible at all times. The best way to
ensure that your heating and air conditioning system runs effectively
and efficiently is by scheduling regular preventive maintenance. We believe
everyone should be able to afford preventive maintenance and reap its benefits.
That is exactly why we offer plans starting at just $8.25 per month. At
a price that low, there is no reason not to invest in your
Northern Virginia home HVAC system and your family’s comfort!
Some of the benefits of regular maintenance on your systems include:
- Longer equipment life – just like getting regular oil changes for
your car, keeping up with heater and air conditioner tune-ups extend the
lifespan of your unit.
- Reduced utility bills – because regular maintenance enables your
system to run more efficiently and use less energy, your utility bills
won’t increase year after year. In fact, many people see a decrease
in their bills after enrolling in a maintenance plan.
- Less-frequent repair – with regular HVAC tune-ups minor issues can
be caught and fixed before they become major issues, which saves you from
breakdowns and repair calls down the road.
Preventive Maintenance Checklist
Our Sterling technicians recommend twice-yearly HVAC tune-ups, which include
one in the spring for your air conditioning unit and one in the fall for
your home heating system. When one of our
NATE-certified technicians comes to your home on a
preventive maintenance call, he or she will go through an extensive checklist to make sure that your
systems are running at maximum efficiency.
- Our preventative maintenance checklist includes:
- Check your thermostat to be sure it is measuring the temperature in your
- Perform an electrical check and tighten loose or faulty connections
- Lubricate your system’s moving parts for smooth, efficient operation
- Inspect the condensate drain for clogs to ensure proper indoor humidity
- Clean evaporator coils and blower
- Check refrigerant and fuel (for heating) levels
Do-It-Yourself Preventative Maintenance
In addition to professional tune-ups, the most important maintenance task
is one you can do yourself – check and change your air filters.
Many homeowners forget this simple task or do not perform it often enough.
Dirty air filters impede air flow, reduce efficiency and negatively affect
indoor air quality. We recommend changing your filter once a month for
the best possible results.
To learn more about maintenance plans, and to get a
free estimate, call our Sterling, VA HVAC company at (703) 457-8676 in Virginia or
301-250-1899 for Maryland residents today!