Water Heater Services in Sterling, VA
Call Now to Book Your Appointment
Your water heater provides your home with a steady, reliable supply of clean, hot water for everything from cooking and cleaning to bathing and laundry. In most cases, you don’t even think twice about your hot water heater, but the moment the hot water disappears, there’s a strong chance you’re going to notice. When you’ve got a water heater issue, don’t let the stress and frustration overwhelm your life—reach out to the Sterling plumbers at Donmar Heating, Cooling & Plumbing and let us get it fixed as soon as possible!
Our plumbers regularly undergo thorough training and education in order to serve you and your home better. When it comes to water heaters, we service all major name brand makes and models so you can trust that we can handle the job. Whether you simply need a small repair of a dying heating element or you need your entire system replaced, we’re the ones you can depend on for a job done right. We even offer services for the latest and greatest in water heater technology, including tankless water heaters! Whatever your hot water problem may be, we offer a solution that’s reliable and customer service that’s second to none in order to set it right.
Call Donmar Heating, Cooling & Plumbing at (703) 457-8676 to request an appointment or receive an estimate for your water heater needs!
Large or Small, We Handle Them All!
If it heats water, we can fix it! The Sterling plumbers at Donmar Heating, Cooling & Plumbing are your local water heater specialists. When it comes to keeping the hot water flowing, we’re the ones you can depend on. Whether you simply need a minor repair or need a major project completed, you can trust that our training and experience is going to ensure the service you receive simply isn’t matched anywhere else.
We offer the following water heater services:
- Gas and electric water heater installation
- Water Heater repairs
- Water heater inspections
- Recirculating system installations
- Tankless water heater conversions
- Boiler systems
5 Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
- A flash of cold water in your hot shower - If you ever get cold water in your hot shower every now and then, it's because your dip tube that brings cold water into your unit is leaking incoming cold water with outgoing hot water.
- Snapping or popping sound - Over time, sediment build-up will occur in your unit. The minerals might combine and make this snapping or popping sound which means you should call in our Sterling water heater repair experts because your unit just needs a thorough rinse.
- Rust-colored hot water - If this discoloration is in all of your water, then it's your pipes. But if your hot water is this color then you either need to replace your unit's anode rod or the entire water heater.
- Your water is taking longer to heat up - If something is off with your heating element, you either could be getting lukewarm water or it's simply taking too long to heat up. Either way, heating element fixes aren't so DIY friendly so call our Sterling water heater repair experts.
- Slow water pressure - Another symptom of sediment build-up is that your water might come out of your shower head a little slower because it's full of minerals and thus a little bit heavier or "hard."
Why Trust a Professional?
When it comes to water heater repair and installation, it’s always best to ensure that the work is done by a trained and experienced professional. Water heaters often involved three different utilities all working together: gas, electricity, and water, which means that connections need to be perfect in order for the installation to be safe and secure. Likewise, many system installations require permits to be done properly, which we pull for our customers so they don’t have to worry about getting the wrong one.
For Sterling water heater repair & installation, contact Donmar Heating, Cooling & Plumbingtoday!
Your customer service is outstanding and everyone that I spoke to or met in person speaks to the nature of your company.- Kathy
Donmar Company defines customer service excellence to a higher level.- Scott H.
Great company — replaced my furnace very efficiently and effectively.- Chris C.
They are honest and straightforward with their recommendations and always give us various options.- Samia K.
I am thankful for Paul’s service and HIGHLY RECOMMEND Donmar Company to anyone with an HVAC issue!- K.J.
Really appreciate your crew. They answered all my questions and concerns, and the work appears to be impeccable!- Jeffrey N.
This company is very attentive to the customer and respond to their concerns quickly.- Natalie M.
We've been pleased with the units, but its your employees that have made the real impression - they've been uniformly fantastic!- Kathleen