HVAC and Plumbing Jobs in VA and MD
Since 1990 Donmar Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has been providing top-notch service to residents in the DC Metro area. We take pride in what we do and it shows. We are growing and are in need of some service Pros that share that same philosophy. Bring your talents here and enjoy a great work environment, full benefits package, and modern progressive communication tools to help you reach your full potential.
Currently looking for residential HVAC service technicians, as well as plumbers with:
- Minimum 2 years experience
- A proven track record of success
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Positive attitude
- Professional appearance
- Must be able to pass a drug test, background check, and a driving record check
- Full-time employment
- Paid training
- Bonus opportunities
- Company vehicle, cell phone, iPad, and uniforms
- Company-paid Medical, Excellent PPO plans available for dental, vision and disability
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- 401K with generous employer match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Signing bonus of up to $3000
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, contact us today for more information.
Your customer service is outstanding and everyone that I spoke to or met in person speaks to the nature of your company.- Kathy
Donmar Company defines customer service excellence to a higher level.- Scott H.
Great company — replaced my furnace very efficiently and effectively.- Chris C.
They are honest and straightforward with their recommendations and always give us various options.- Samia K.
I am thankful for Paul’s service and HIGHLY RECOMMEND Donmar Company to anyone with an HVAC issue!- K.J.
Really appreciate your crew. They answered all my questions and concerns, and the work appears to be impeccable!- Jeffrey N.
This company is very attentive to the customer and respond to their concerns quickly.- Natalie M.
We've been pleased with the units, but its your employees that have made the real impression - they've been uniformly fantastic!- Kathleen