Signs that Indicate that Your Heating or A/C Unit Needs to Replaced
There are some tell-tale signs that may indicate that your current indoor
heating or cooling system should be replaced. Though overall age and use
of the unit can contribute to decreased performance or energy efficiency,
other red flags may indicate that a unit needs to be replaced as soon
- When a replacement is encouraged:
- Unit fails to maintain comfortable indoor conditions
- Unable to generate consistent temperatures
- Leaks or strange noises coming from the unit
- Excessive energy bills or sudden increase in monthly cost
- Frequent repairs with no signs of performance improvement
- Potential cost of repair exceeds the cost of replacement
Time for Replacement? Call Us at (703) 457-8676 for a Quote!
We proudly serve customers throughout Northern Virginia and Maryland, including
Sterling, VA and the
Prince George’s County,
Prince William’s County, and
Loudoun County areas. Discover if we service your community or nearby surrounding area
by viewing our
Areas of Service page.
Schedule an appointment by
calling our offices at (703) 457-8676.
One of our friendly team members can provide a comprehensive estimate based
on your unique needs and budget.